Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 10:01 PM CDT on July 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on July 05, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Sunday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of north Alabama and southern middle Tennessee... including
the following areas... in north Alabama... Colbert... Cullman...
DeKalb... Franklin... Jackson... Lauderdale... Lawrence...
Limestone... Madison... Marshall and Morgan. In southern middle
Tennessee... Franklin... Lincoln and Moore.
* Until 7 am CDT Sunday
* the threat for heavy rainfall will persist through Sunday
morning... with an additional 1 to 2 inches expected for many
* Saturated soils combined with additional heavy rainfall may result
in significant runoff and flash flooding of roadways... low lying
areas and small streams.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor forecasts and be prepared to take action if a
Flash Flood Warning is issued for your location.
Statement as of 8:04 PM CDT on July 04, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Birmingham...
a record rainfall of 3.18 inches was set at Birmingham today.
This breaks the old record of 2.1 set in 1895.
- Alabama - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch
- Guam - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Kansas - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement