Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:46 PM CDT on July 25, 2014
Expires 11:46 AM EDT on July 26, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* From Monday morning until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 7:00 PM Friday the stage was 7.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Monday morning and continue to
rise to near 8.5 feet by Tuesday evening.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins to flood.
Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of the low grounds along
the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Patterson 8 7.1 Fri 07 PM 7.2 7.3 8.0 8.4 8.5
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Statement as of 3:58 AM CDT on July 26, 2014
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on July 26, 2014
..high heat indices expected this weekend...
Upper level high pressure will dominate this weekend with a return
of hot and humid conditions. High temperatures are expected to top
out in the 90s today and with dew points in the upper 60s and
lower 70s... heat indices will approach or likely eclipse 100
degrees across most of the state today.
Temperatures will be slightly warmer on Sunday and heat indices
will likely exceed 105 degrees for several hours across central
and southern Arkansas.
Take extra precautions if you will be working or spending time
outside this weekend. Reschedule strenuous activities to early or
late in the day. Take frequent breaks and remember to stay
A cold front will move through the state late Sunday afternoon and
night with cooler and drier air in its wake.
Statement as of 4:08 AM CDT on July 26, 2014
... Record low temperature set at North Little Rock...
a record low temperature of 64 degrees was set at North Little Rock
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 65 set in 2000.
... Record low temperature set at Batesville Regional Airport...
a record low temperature of 59 degrees was set at Batesville
Regional Airport yesterday. This breaks the old record of 61 set in
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Heat Advisory
- Indiana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning