Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:45 AM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 2:45 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Sunday the stage was 8.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain just above flood stage through the
end of the week.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Patterson 8 8.2 sun 10 am 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.2
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement