Current Watches and Warnings
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 11:36 PM CDT on May 29, 2016
... Little Rock reached 90 degrees for the first time this year...
The high temperature at Little Rock this afternoon was 92 degrees.
This is the first 90-degree day of 2016 at Little Rock.
Although this is the earliest first 90-degree day since 2014, it
is still later than average. Based on the 1981-2010 climate
normals, the average first 90-degree day at Little Rock is may
In an average year, Little Rock records around 74 days with highs
at or above 90 degrees, with the most usually happening during the
month of July.
The earliest 90-degree day ever recorded at Little Rock was on
March 24, 1929. The latest ever recorded was October 23, 2003.
The most 90-degree days ever recorded in one year was 117, which
was in 2010. The least was 22, which was in 1889.
Temperature data for Little Rock are recorded at Little Rock Adams
Field, and records began on July 1, 1879.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Delaware - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement , Record Report
- Michigan - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement