Current Watches and Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 10:05 PM CDT on October 30, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am to 7 PM CDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a lake
Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 9 am to 7 PM CDT Friday.
* Event... north to northwest winds at 10 to 20 mph are expected on
Friday... with gusts to 25 mph in places.
* Areas affected... the lake Wind Advisory is in effect for much of
Arkansas except the southwest.
* Impacts... strong winds Friday will create hazardous conditions
on area bodies of water.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Kentucky - Winter Weather Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Freeze Watch
- Oklahoma - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Freeze Watch
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning