Current Watches and Warnings
California, Santa Barbara County South Coast
Statement as of 10:08 PM PDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 am PDT Tuesday...
* winds... northwest to north 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40
mph... strongest below passes and canyons.
* Timing... thorough the tonight.
* Impacts... major roadways that could be affected include
highways 101... 154... and 192... especially near Gaviota... below
San Marcos Pass... and below the hills of Montecito.
When driving... use extra caution. Be prepared for sudden gusty
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report