Current Watches and Warnings
California, Santa Ana Mountains-Including The Trabuco Ranger District of the Cleveland National Forest
Statement as of 7:03 AM PDT on October 10, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 10, 2015
... Heat advisory in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a heat
advisory... which is in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening.
* High temperatures today...
the inland Empire... 100 to 105 degrees.
Inland Orange County and the San Diego valleys... 97 to 105.
Coastal Orange and San Diego counties... 87 to 97.
Santa Ana Mountains... 90 to 100.
* Impacts... risk of heat related illness. Those at high risk
include children... the elderly... and pets without adequate
Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When
possible, reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or
evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing when
possible and drink plenty of water.
Statement as of 8:00 AM PDT on October 10, 2015
... Highest minimum temperature records broken or tied on Oct 10 2015 ...
Location new record old record period of record
Santa Ana 75 68 in 1982 1906
San Diego 77 70 in 1984 1875
Oceanside Harbor 75 64 in 2003 1909
Elsinore 71 67 in 2002 1897
Riverside 70 62 in 1991 1893
Escondido 71 64 in 1991 1893
Ramona 61 56 in 2003 1974
El Cajon 70 64 in 1984 1979
big bear 45 43 in 2003 1960
Idyllwild 57 54 in 1988 1943
Palm Springs 78 75 in 1939 1893
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory, High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report