Current Watches and Warnings
California, Western Plumas County/Lassen Park
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:38 AM PST on December 19, 2014
Expires 1:00 AM EST on December 20, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this
evening above 6000 feet...
* snow accumulations: an additional 2 to 5 inches above 6000 feet with
up to 10 inches at the highest elevations.
* Elevation: a few inches of snowfall may occur down to the 5000
foot level today with the heavier snowfall above the 6000 foot
* Timing: light snowfall early this morning with the heaviest snow
occurring late this morning into this evening.
* Locations include: Lassen National Park... Donner Pass... Echo
Summit... Carson Pass.
* Winds: south 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Impacts: Road conditions will be slick due to snow. Travel
delays expected with chain restrictions possible.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibility... and use caution while
Interact with US via social media
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch