Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, Alamosa Vicinity/Central San Luis Valley Below 8500 Ft
Statement as of 11:30 PM MDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am MDT Wednesday...
* location... the San Luis valley.
* Temperatures... 28 to 33 degrees.
* Impact... sensitive outdoor plants may be damaged or killed if
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report