Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Coastal Broward County
Coastal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 11:29 AM EDT on October 08, 2015
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 09, 2015
... Coastal Flood Advisory in effect until 9 am EDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Miami has issued a coastal Flood
Advisory... which is in effect until 9 am EDT Friday.
* Coastal flooding... high astronomical tides due to the lunar
cycle combined with unusually high water levels will cause tidal
flooding in sensitive and low-lying areas.
* Timing... particularly around high tides. The next high tides are
at 630 PM this evening and 7 am Friday.
* Impacts... tidal inundation will likely cause flooding on
docks... piers... and low-lying or poor drainage roads.
A coastal Flood Advisory indicates that onshore winds and tides
will combine to generate flooding of low areas along the shore.
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report