Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:28 AM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 24, 2014
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ogeechee river near Midville.
* From Monday morning to Thursday evening.
* At 10 am Sunday the stage was 5.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Monday morning and continue to
rise to near 6.3 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Thursday morning.
* At 6.0 feet... the access Road into the River Bluff in Midville
begins to flood. The lower portion of Johnson Road near Herndon
also becomes covered.
Lat... Lon 3279 8231 3286 8227 3284 8211 3281 8193
3275 8198 3276 8212
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Special Weather Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement