Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Coastal Glynn
Statement as of 9:48 PM EDT on May 02, 2015
Expires 9:48 PM EDT on May 03, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Everett city.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 PM Saturday the stage was 13.1 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 13.2 feet by
Monday early afternoon then begin falling.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water begins to encroach upon Altamaha Park
Road and Pennick Road. Portions of Altamaha Park become inundated.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... agricultural and Timber lands flooded. Water
begins to encroach upon Altamaha Park.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... river begins coming out of channel banks
inundating low lying bottomlands.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Everett cit 12 13.1 Sat 09 PM 13.1 13.1 13.2 13.1 12.9
Lat... Lon 3152 8172 3139 8162 3130 8144 3138 8142 3143 8155 3155 8162
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Fire Weather Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report