Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 3:46 AM EDT on August 31, 2014
Expires 4:45 AM EDT on August 31, 2014
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
northeastern Lanier County in south central Georgia...
this includes the city of Lakeland...
* until 445 am EDT
* at 346 am EDT... the National Weather Service has detected an area
of strong and slow moving thunderstorms producing very heavy
rainfall across the area. Radar estimates between 1 and 2 inches
has fallen in the last hour with an additional 1 to 2 inches
possible in the next hour.
Some flooding may occur in low lying spots... urban areas... or smaller
streams and creeks. Most flood deaths occur in automobiles. Do not
attempt to drive through flooded roads. Remember... turn around...
Report flooding or flood damage to the National Weather Service in
Tallahassee at (8 5 0) 9 4 2 8 8 3 3... or contact law enforcement.
Lat... Lon 3098 8303 3098 8311 3114 8310 3115 8304
3119 8304 3119 8298 3118 8297 3112 8296
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Public Information Statement