Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Molokai Windward
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:59 PM HST on October 30, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on November 01, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Saturday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Saturday.
* Surf... 6 to 9 feet along east facing shores of Kauai Oahu
Molokai Maui and Big Island.
* Timing... through 6 am Saturday.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution. Boaters should
expect recreational surfers and body boarders utilizing Harbor
channels to access surfing areas.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning
- Georgia - Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Kentucky - Winter Weather Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Freeze Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Texas - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning