Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:06 PM CDT on May 24, 2013
Expires 11:25 PM EDT on May 27, 2013
... Flood Warning now in effect until Sunday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cedar River at Cedar Rapids.
* Until Sunday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 11.7 feet... and rising.
* Flood stage is 12 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage this evening... and continue
rising to 13.4 feet Saturday. Fall below flood stage Sunday
* Impact... at 14 feet... water affects the lowest sections of Palo.
Lat... Lon 4212 9173 4200 9183 4186 9149 4164 9121 4170 9110
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- California - Special Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Frost Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Weather Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Special Weather Statement
- Texas - Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Virgin Islands - Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Freeze Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report
- It's niiiiice out there today & will be for MOST of the holiday weekend - changes to come in forecast at Noon #CBS13 http://t.co/K4LA35S2xN 12 hours ago
- Showers coming back into the forecast. Will they arrive by Memorial Day? We'll show you at 5 pm. 1 day ago
- It is CHILLY out there this morning! 40s? In late May? Find out what's in store for the holiday weekend @GoodDaySac ! http://t.co/dADlRYvklz 1 day ago
- It's niiiiice out there today & will be for MOST of the holiday weekend - changes to come in forecast at Noon #CBS13 http://t.co/g4jZ1WlwIj 12 hours ago
- #9amtopic on @GoodDaySac in honor of last night's #earthquake... What gets you all shook up? Chime in now, sharing your answers LIVE! 15 hours ago
- RT @tvNewsChristina: 300 without water, on by noonish. Boil H2O advisory in place. 600 residents without power. Propane tanks cleared. #ear… 17 hours ago
- watching local #jodiarias coverage while in PHX. It's clear a lot if reporters convicted her MONTHS ago. #unbiased? #journalism #shame 1 day ago
- Reporting live in the CBS 13 Mobile Weather Lab. Great asset for fire season! #cawx #cafire fb.me/19tesMfk8 2 days ago
- River Bend Park in Rancho Cordova is back open after a grass fire burned 11 acres. avoid fire units still in area. #cawx #cafire 2 days ago
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.