Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:50 AM CDT on June 26, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on June 30, 2016
... Flood Warning in effect until Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Wapsipinicon River near De Witt 4s.
* Until Tuesday.
* At 9:30 am Sunday the stage was 10.6 feet... and rising.
* Flood stage is 11 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage this evening... and continue
rising to 11.4 feet Monday. Fall below flood stage Tuesday.
* Impact... at 11.5 feet... water affects homes along old U.S. Highway
61. The river is bank full in most areas.
Lat... Lon 4200 9090 4185 9090 4171 9080 4169 9035
4177 9033 4184 9071
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Wind Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement