Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Lost River/Pashimeroi
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 5:43 AM MDT on September 05, 2015
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on September 06, 2015
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from noon today to
9 am MDT Sunday...
* timing... noon today through 9am Sunday.
* Locations impacted... Galena Summit and Sawtooth National Forest
areas above 7000 feet.
* Impacts... 1 to 4 inches of slushy snow with locally higher
amounts on peaks will make for cold and wet conditions for those
planning outdoor activities. In addition... look for reduced
visibility and some slushy conditions on roads at pass
level... particularly at night.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Statement as of 1:30 AM MDT on September 05, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Stanley ID...
a record rainfall of 0.84 inches was set at Stanley ID yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 0.1 set in 1997.
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Challis ID...
a record rainfall of 0.47 inches was set at Challis ID yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 0.35 set in 1940.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory , Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Areal Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oregon - Flash Flood Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement