Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:44 PM CDT on June 27, 2016
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* significant weather advisory for...
central Marion County in central Kansas...
* until 1130 PM CDT
* at 1043 PM CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar was
tracking a strong thunderstorm with locally heavy rainfall over
Hillsboro... moving south at 15 mph.
Hail up to the size of dimes and downpours will be possible with
* Locations impacted include...
Hillsboro and Marion Lake.
These storms may produce ponding of water on roadways. Listen for
later statements or possible flood warnings... should the risk for
minor low-land flooding become more imminent.
Lat... Lon 3844 9722 3840 9704 3821 9703 3823 9727
time... Mot... loc 0343z 10deg 15kt 3837 9717
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Blowing Dust Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Tornado Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Tornado Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning
- Nevada - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Tennessee - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Tornado Watch , Record Report