Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:58 AM CDT on July 01, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on July 04, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from late tonight through Monday
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of southeast Kansas and
Missouri... including the following areas... in southeast
Kansas... Bourbon. In Missouri... Benton... Camden... Cedar...
Dallas... Hickory... Laclede... Maries... Miller... Morgan...
Phelps... Polk... Pulaski... St. Clair and Vernon.
* From late tonight through Monday morning
* multiple rounds of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall are
expected to impact the region from late tonight through Monday
morning. Rainfall amounts of 3 to 5 inches are possible with
locally higher amounts north of a Fort Scott Kansas to Bolivar
to Rolla Missouri line.
* Flooding of small streams... .low water crossings... creeks and
urban areas will be possible late tonight through Monday morning.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New York - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report