Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:13 AM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on August 30, 2015
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT this morning.
* Timing... conditions will continue to deteriorate through 8 am...
with conditions expected to improve by 10 am.
* Impacts... areas with visibilities of less that one quarter mile
are likely. The dense fog is likely along highways 50 and
56... I-70 and I-135 between Newton and Salina. Abrupt changes in
visibilities are also likely across the Flint Hills.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down.
Use your headlights and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning