Current Watches and Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 3:10 PM EST on March 03, 2015
Expires 1:00 PM EST on March 05, 2015
... Winter Storm Warning in effect from noon Wednesday to 1 PM EST
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a Winter
Storm Warning for snow... which is in effect from noon Wednesday to 1
PM EST Thursday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Hazard types... potential heavy snow Wednesday into Thursday.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 7 to 12 inches... along with
light ice accumulations.
* Timing... rain will transition to snow late Wednesday morning
into Wednesday afternoon and then increase in intensity
Wednesday evening. The snow will remain across the area
Wednesday night into Thursday morning before diminishing
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are possible due to
reduced visibilities and snow accumulations. Light amounts of
icing will cause some roads and sidewalks to become slippery.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
reduced visibilities and snow accumulations.
remember... a Winter Storm Warning means severe winter weather
conditions are imminent or highly likely. Stay tuned to NOAA
Weather Radio or your favorite source of information for the
latest updates. Additional details can also be found at
www.Weather.Gov/iln as well as on our facebook and twitter pages.
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 8:50 AM EST on March 03, 2015
Expires 2:00 PM EST on March 04, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect from 7 PM EST this evening
through Wednesday afternoon...
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast Indiana... Kentucky and Ohio... including
the following areas... in southeast Indiana... Ohio and
Switzerland. In Kentucky... Boone... Bracken... Campbell...
Carroll... Gallatin... Grant... Kenton... Lewis... Mason... Owen...
Pendleton and Robertson. In Ohio... Adams... Brown... Clermont...
Clinton... Fairfield... Fayette OH... Hamilton... Highland...
Hocking... Pickaway... Pike... Ross... Scioto and Warren.
* From 7 PM EST this evening through Wednesday afternoon
* moderate to heavy rain will develop across the Flood Watch area this
evening. One to two inches of rain is likely across the watch
area before rain changes to snow through the day on Wednesday.
With plenty of snow on the ground and frozen soils... runoff from
the rainfall could be significant and lead to widespread
flooding of poorly drained areas... low lying areas... small
creeks and streams... and some rivers.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alabama - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Avalanche Warning , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Winter Storm Watch, Winter Weather Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Winter Weather Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Winter Weather Advisory
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Storm Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Wind Chill Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory , Wind Chill Advisory
- Oklahoma - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Winter Storm Warning , Avalanche Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement