Current Watches and Warnings
Massachusetts, Southern Bristol
Statement as of 10:18 PM EDT on October 19, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect until 9 am EDT Monday...
* location... much of southern New England away from the
immediate eastern Massachusetts coastline and locations
surrounding Narragansett Bay. This includes the communities of
Hartford... Springfield... Worcester... Lowell... Framingham...
Foxboro... Taunton... Woonsocket... and West Greenwich.
* Temperatures... in the mid to low 30s.
* Timing... midnight tonight through 9 am Monday.
* Impacts... freezing temperatures may kill crops and other
A freeze warning is issued when freezing temperatures are
forecast to threaten outdoor plants. Those with agricultural
interests in the warning area are advised to harvest or protect
tender vegetation. Also... potted plants normally left outdoors
should be covered or brought inside away from the cold.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning