Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 8:51 PM EDT on June 29, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on June 30, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 2 am EDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 2 am EDT Thursday.
* Location... Nantucket Island.
* Timing... through 2 am Thursday morning.
* Impacts... dense fog will reduce visibility to one quarter of a
mile or less at times into the overnight hours. Motorists are
urged to drive with extra caution and leave plenty of distance ahead
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile... for at least 3 hours. If
driving... slow down... use your headlights... and leave plenty of
distance ahead of you.
For the latest updates... please visit our webpage at
You can follow US on facebook at
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Watch
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report