Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:17 PM EDT on October 30, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to 8 PM EDT Friday...
* north winds sustained at 25 to 35 mph with gusts of 40 to 50
mph are expected from late tonight through Friday. The
strongest winds will occur along the shore of Lake Michigan.
Winds will subside late Friday evening.
* the strong winds may cause minor tree damage and result in
localized power outages.
* The strong winds may also make travel difficult for high
profile vehicles... especially on west-east oriented highways.
* winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. To learn more...
visit US online at weather.Gov/Gaylord or find US on facebook
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning
- Georgia - Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Kentucky - Freeze Watch , Winter Weather Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Freeze Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Texas - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning