Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:08 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on April 22, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Muskegon river at Evart.
* Until late Monday night.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 12.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Monday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 12.5 feet... expect significant flooding in the area of
m66 and 9 mile... impacting homes in the jefferies... doc and Tom...
Timberlane drive and wildlife shores subdivisions. Roads become
un-navigable in the jefferies... doc and Tom... and wildlife shores
subdivisions. Evacuation of homes in the flooded area may be
necessary. Significant Road closures along River Road between 80th
Avenue and m66. Flooding of homes in low lying areas along River
Road between 80th Avenue and m66 also occurs.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 13.0 feet
on Apr 30 2011.
Lat... Lon 4384 8532 4387 8523 4391 8515 4398 8515
4395 8527 4390 8537
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning