Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 11:41 PM CST on December 20, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EST on December 21, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am CST Sunday.
* Plan on visibilities of 1/4 mile or less across much of
northeast Iowa to spread into southeast Minnesota by 3 am. The
dense fog will then begin to dissipate around 9 am.
* Icing is possible on untreated roads and bridges.
* Travel is more difficult in fog at night. Slow down and allow
extra time to reach your destination... especially given the
potential for icy spots.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Connecticut - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Louisiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Storm Warning , Avalanche Warning , Public Information Statement