Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 2:58 PM CDT on August 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on August 06, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of central Missouri... east
central Missouri... south central Missouri... southwest Missouri
and west central Missouri... including the following in ...
central Missouri... Benton... Camden... Hickory... Maries...
Miller... Morgan and Pulaski. In east central Missouri...
Phelps. In south central Missouri... Dent... Shannon and Texas.
In southwest Missouri... Cedar... Christian... Dade... Dallas...
Douglas... Greene... Laclede... Lawrence... Polk... Webster and
Wright. In west central Missouri... St. Clair.
* From Wednesday morning through Thursday morning
* two to three inches of rainfall with isolated higher amounts
will be possible through Thursday morning and may lead to flash
* The heavy rain will likely lead to some flash
flooding... especially over low lying areas and near creeks and
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report