Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Livingston Area
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 4:22 AM MST on March 08, 2014
Expires 1:30 AM EDT on March 10, 2014
... The Flood Advisory for melting snow remains in effect until 1130
PM MDT Sunday for Central Park County...
* small streams continue to run high and some roads remain impacted
by high water levels.
* Warmer temperatures this weekend will cause additional snow melt.
Residents along small streams and in low lying areas should remain
alert to rising water through the weekend. This includes locations
along the shields river... the Paradise Valley and the higher
slopes to the west of Livingston.
Most flood deaths occur in automobiles. Never drive your vehicle into
areas where the water covers the roadway. Flood waters are usually
deeper than they appear. Just one foot of flowing water is powerful
enough to sweep vehicles off the Road. When encountering flooded
roads make the smart choice... turn around... dont drown.
To report flooding... have the nearest law enforcement agency relay
your report to the National Weather Service forecast office.
Lat... Lon 4563 11079 4608 11079 4610 11048 4587 11029
4553 11028 4559 11046 4538 11056 4525 11078
Statement as of 8:41 AM MST on March 08, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on March 10, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM MST this afternoon
to 6 am MDT Monday...
* timing... winds will increase this afternoon and be strong at
times through Sunday night. The period of strongest winds will
be late tonight through Sunday morning.
* Impacts... strong cross winds can be expected along Interstate
90 from Livingston to around Springdale... as well as roads
* Winds... southwest 35 to 50 mph with gusts as high as 70 mph.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Record Report
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Record Report