Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Robeson
Statement as of 9:10 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 1:10 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Flood Warning now in effect until further notice...
the Flood Warning continues for
the lumber near Lumberton.
* From late Monday night until further notice.
* At 7:42 PM Saturday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Tuesday morning and continue to
rise to near 13.3 feet by early Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... low land flooding will occur along the river. The flood
waters may affect some residential property as water backs up into the
drainage ditches in the city.
Lat... Lon 3467 7916 3468 7904 3457 7891 3452 7899
3461 7907 3458 7915
Statement as of 4:44 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Florence SC...
A record rainfall of 1.07 inches was set at Florence SC today. This
breaks the old record of 0.97 set in 2013.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning