Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Bladen
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:21 PM EDT on October 10, 2015
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on October 11, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through late tonight...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast North Carolina and northeast South
Carolina... including the following counties...
Bladen... Brunswick... New Hanover... Pender... Columbus... Robeson.
Georgetown... Darlington... Dillon... Florence... Marion...
Marlboro... Williamsburg... and Horry.
* Through late tonight
* additional rainfall amounts up to 2 inches are possible across
the watch area. This rain will be falling on saturated or flooded
soils. This will not only aggravate ongoing flooding... but may
lead to renewed areas of flooding.
* Smaller waterways may again flood. In more urban areas...
drainage systems may not be able to keep up where heavy rain is
persistent. Many rivers are already in flood from the long
duration of heavy rain a week ago. Additional rainfall will
likely slow their recession and prolong the flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory, High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report