Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, Renville
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 12:04 AM CDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 1:15 AM EDT on June 25, 2016
... A Severe Thunderstorm Warning remains in effect until 1215 am CDT
for northeastern Burke... eastern Mountrail... Renville... western
McHenry... Ward and western Bottineau counties...
At 1204 am CDT... severe thunderstorms were located along a line
extending from 11 miles north of Sherwood to Antler to near Maxbass
to 5 miles east of Glenburn to near Surrey to 10 miles southwest of
Sawyer... moving east at 60 mph.
Hazard... 70 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail.
Source... radar indicated.
Impact... hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect considerable
tree damage. Wind damage is also likely to Mobile homes...
roofs... and outbuildings.
These severe storms will be near...
Velva... Westhope... Granville... Upham and Newburg around 1215 am CDT.
Other locations impacted by these severe thunderstorms include
Kramer... Voltaire... Northgate... Norwich... Eckman and Tolley.
For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
Torrential rainfall is occurring with these storms... and may lead to
flash flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded roadways.
Lat... Lon 4900 10098 4876 10071 4853 10063 4785 10076
4785 10207 4819 10224 4851 10196 4872 10221
time... Mot... loc 0504z 257deg 52kt 4913 10160 4895 10125 4875 10112
4850 10110 4827 10113 4797 10121
Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Statement as of 12:03 AM CDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on June 25, 2016
Severe Thunderstorm Watch 297 remains in effect until 500 am CDT
for the following locations
. North Dakota counties included are
Benson Bottineau Burleigh
Cavalier eddy Foster
Grand Forks Grant Griggs
Kidder McHenry McLean
Mercer Morton Nelson
Oliver Pembina Pierce
Ramsey Renville Rolette
Sheridan Steele Stutsman
Towner Traill Walsh
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement