Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Lewis
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 3:25 AM EDT on August 01, 2015
Expires 4:00 AM EDT on August 01, 2015
... A Severe Thunderstorm Warning remains in effect until 400 am EDT
for Lewis County...
At 325 am EDT... Doppler radar indicated a severe thunderstorm capable
of producing damaging winds in excess of 60 mph. This storm was
located near Whetstone Gulf State Park... or 21 miles northwest of
Boonville... moving northeast at 40 mph.
Locations impacted include...
Lowville... Whetstone Gulf State Park... Denmark... New Bremen...
Watson... Martinsburg... Greig and Copenhagen.
Severe thunderstorms produce damaging winds... destructive hail...
deadly lightning and very heavy rain. For your protection move to an
interior room on the lowest floor of your home or business. Heavy
rains flood roads quickly so do not drive into areas where water
covers the Road.
Lat... Lon 4360 7567 4368 7576 4385 7573 4413 7527
4410 7517 4366 7511
time... Mot... loc 0725z 244deg 33kt 4373 7560
- Alaska - Dense Smoke Advisory
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement