Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Hamilton
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:42 PM EDT on October 26, 2016
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 8 am Thursday
to midnight EDT Thursday night...
* locations... southwest Adirondacks.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 3 to 7 inches... with locally higher amounts
possible for elevations above 2000 feet.
* Timing... snow will develop Thursday morning... and continue into
Thursday afternoon. The snow will mix with... and change to rain late
Thursday afternoon and night.
* Impacts... snow covered roadways.
* Winds... southeast 15 to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... upper 20s... rising into the lower to mid 30s by
late Thursday afternoon.
* Visibilities... occasionally under one mile in moderate snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Freezing Rain Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory