Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Southern Washington
Statement as of 3:45 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am EDT this morning...
* locations... northern Fulton County... the Lake George and
Saratoga region in east central New York and southern Vermont.
* Hazards... areas of frost.
* Temperatures... 33 to 36.
* Impacts... sensitive crops... plants and vegetation may become
damaged or killed if left unprotected.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report