Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:42 PM CDT on October 30, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on November 01, 2014
... Freeze warning in effect from 3 am to 10 am CDT Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Norman has upgraded the freeze
watch to a freeze warning... which is in effect from 3 am to 10 am
* Temperatures: 27 to 31 degrees fahrenheit.
* Timing: approximately 3 am to 10 am Saturday.
* Impacts: freezing temperatures will kill tender plants. Be
prepared to cover or bring tender plants indoors Friday night.
Remember... a freeze warning means hazardous freezing conditions
are imminent or highly likely.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Kentucky - Winter Weather Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Freeze Watch
- Oklahoma - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Freeze Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning