Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:47 PM CST on November 26, 2015
Expires 3:43 PM EST on November 27, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River near Tecumseh.
* From late tonight to Friday afternoon... or until the warning is
* At 1:30 PM Thursday the stage was 4.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the Little River will rise above flood stage early
Friday morning and crest near 11.5 feet mid Friday morning. The
Little River will fall below flood stage mid Friday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... flooding to depths of 1 foot occurs over
croplands... pastures... and rural roads along the river. The area
affected is entirely rural... and downstream of Lake Thunderbird...
from near Macomb in Pottawatomie County to near Bowlegs in western
* Disclaimer... depending on how much rain we get in the next 24
hours... this forecast may change with the potential for higher
crests. Check back often for the latest updates.
Lat... Lon 3519 9721 3525 9721 3523 9680 3516 9668
3508 9668 3512 9699
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:11 PM CST on November 26, 2015
Expires 7:00 PM EST on November 27, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Friday afternoon...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Oklahoma and northern Texas... including the
following areas... in Oklahoma... Carter... Cleveland...
Comanche... Cotton... Garvin... Grady... Hughes... Jefferson...
Lincoln... McClain... Murray... Oklahoma... Pontotoc...
Pottawatomie... Seminole... Stephens and Tillman. In northern
Texas... Archer... Baylor... Clay... Wichita and Wilbarger.
* Through Friday afternoon
* for heavy rainfall... with total amounts by late Friday
reaching 3 to 6 inches over much of the watch area
Monitor weather forecasts and information. Make plans to get to
higher ground if flooding happens.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Warning
- California - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory, Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Nevada - Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Stagnation Advisory
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement