Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Marion
Statement as of 8:49 PM EDT on October 24, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 28, 2016
... Flood Warning now in effect until late Thursday night...
the Flood Warning continues for
the little Pee Dee at Galivants Ferry.
* Until late Thursday night.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 10.00 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall and get below flood stage by early
* Impact... at 11.0 feet... flood waters will continue to rise in the Fork retch
community located near Nichols. Flood waters will begin to affect some homes
at Fork retch. Swampland flooding will increase.
Lat... Lon 3423 7921 3419 7910 3405 7920 3398 7928
3400 7938 3409 7930
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- Delaware - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Freeze Watch
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Frost Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Freeze Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- West Virginia - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement