Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 5:00 AM CDT on September 26, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on September 26, 2016
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a
* Flood Advisory for minor flooding in poor drainage areas for...
northwestern Bell County in central Texas...
southeastern Lampasas County in central Texas...
central Coryell County in central Texas...
* until 800 am CDT
* at 458 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated moderate to heavy rain
that will cause minor flooding. Areas that are low lying or
usually experience poor drainage are most likely to experience
flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Killeen... Copperas Cove... Gatesville... Harker Heights...
Fort Hood... morgan's point resort... Troy... and Kempner.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
In hilly terrain there are hundreds of low water crossings which are
potentially dangerous in heavy rain. Do not attempt to cross flooded
roads. Find an alternate Route.
Lat... Lon 3104 9791 3103 9811 3160 9761 3133 9743
3124 9734 3128 9728 3123 9724 3090 9781
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- - Small Craft Advisory