Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:47 AM CDT on May 31, 2016
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on June 02, 2016
214 am CDT Tue may 31 2016
The Flood Warning is cancelled for
the Trinity River near Long Lake (oakwood).
* At 0330 am Tuesday the stage was 29.45 feet.
* Flood stage is 35 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to rise but crest below flood
stage near 31 feet Thursday evening.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Navasota river near easterly.
* At 0100 am Tuesday the stage was 21.57 feet.
* Flood stage is 19 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river has crested and will continue to recede and
fall below flood stage by late Wednesday afternoon.
Lat... Lon 3132 9638 3102 9631 3105 9619 3132 9626
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning