Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 9:00 PM CDT on September 25, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 26, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Monday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of south central Texas... including the following
areas... Bandera... Dimmit... Edwards... frio... Gillespie... Kerr...
Kinney... Maverick... Medina... real... Uvalde... Val Verde and
* Until 7 am CDT Monday
* widespread rain is expected to continue through Monday morning
leading to an additional 2-4 inches of rain with isolated higher
amounts possible. This rain on top of wet soils from earlier
rainfall will lead to a continued flash flood threat.
* Small streams... creeks and some rivers are already experiencing
flooding in these areas. Additional heavy rainfall will continue
or expand flooding issues overnight into Monday morning. Never
drive across a Road covered in water. Turn around... don't drown.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Statement as of 4:53 PM CDT on September 25, 2016
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at del Rio...
A record rainfall of 1.67 inches was set at del Rio today.
This breaks the old record of 1.45 inches set in 1980.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Kentucky - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory