Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:00 PM CDT on May 30, 2016
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on May 31, 2016
the National Weather Service in Austin/San Antonio has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the San Antonio River near Elmendorf.
* Until Tuesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:30 PM Monday the stage was 35.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river has crested in minor flood stage and will continue to
fall to below flood stage tonight and below bankfull stage tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... minor lowland flooding inundates crop and pastureland
below San Antonio to below Floresville..
* flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 37.0 feet on Feb 4
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
bf fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Elmendorf 33 35 35.3 Mon 09 PM 33.0 27.4 27.5 29.1 28.9
Lat... Lon 2919 9838 2926 9835 2920 9817 2899 9804
2894 9813 2915 9825
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Missouri - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement