Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 5:30 AM CDT on September 26, 2016
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on September 26, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch now in effect until 1 PM CDT this
The Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for
* a portion of south central Texas... including the following
areas... Atascosa... Bandera... Bexar... Edwards... frio... Karnes...
Kendall... Kerr... Kinney... Medina... real... Uvalde and Wilson.
* Until 1 PM CDT this afternoon
* widespread rain is expected to continue through the morning
hours leading to an additional 1-4 inches of rain with isolated
higher amounts possible. This rain on top of wet soils from
earlier rainfall will lead to a continued flash flood threat.
* Small streams... creeks and some rivers are already
experiencing flooding in these areas. Additional heavy
rainfall will continue or expand flooding issues overnight
into Monday morning. Never drive across a Road covered in
water. Turn around... don't drown.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Statement as of 3:16 AM CDT on September 26, 2016
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at del Rio...
a record rainfall of 1.74 inches was set at del Rio yesterday. This
breaks the old record of 1.45 set in 1980.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- - Small Craft Advisory