Current Watches and Warnings
Utah, Sanpete/Sevier Valleys
Statement as of 2:38 PM MDT on October 01, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 02, 2014
... Freeze warning in effect from 3 am to 9 am MDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Salt Lake City has issued a
freeze warning... which is in effect from 3 am to 9 am MDT
Thursday. The hard freeze watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... the Uinta Basin... Sanpete and Sevier valleys...
and southwest Utah... including Duchesne... Richfield and Cedar
* Temperatures... falling into the upper 20s.
* Timing... late tonight and lasting into early Thursday morning.
* Impacts... temperatures this cold can kill or damage sensitive
plants. Consider covering or transporting plants into a warmer
shelter for the night.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
For more information from NOAA/National Weather Service visit...
- Alaska - Record Report
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Frost Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nevada - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory, Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement