Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 5:38 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
* temperatures... mid 30s.
* Impacts... potential damage to sensitive plants.
A frost advisory means that a light frost is expected. Sensitive
outdoor plants may be damaged if left uncovered.
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning