Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:16 AM CDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 7:00 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CDT this evening...
A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CDT this evening.
* Timing... early this morning into early this evening.
* Winds... north at 25 to 35 mph... with gusts to around 45 mph.
* Impacts... objects such as trash cans and lawn furniture will be
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of at least 30 mph
and or wind gusts of 45 mph or greater are expected. Winds this
strong can make driving difficult... especially for high profile
vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning